Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Business Cards and Christmas Bazaars

I made myself a business card the other night. Threw it together with pictures I already had and just a bit of editing. I'm fairly happy with it, though I of course have plans to revamp it later with multiple pictures and such, but as I said that is for later.

And you may be asking why is that you are making one now (though it's always possible that you're actually saying, sheesh, she didn't have a business card yet!)? And since you ask so nicely I'll tell you. I am planning to do a couple of Christmas bazaars this year and so am trying to prepare. People do tend to ask where they can find your stuff at later and all.

WHAT? BAZAARS? Yes, I can tell you're excited. I've already paid for a booth at the Bethel Christmas Bazaar on November 23 from 3 to 8pm. This will be at Bethel Church, 933 College View Dr, Redding, CA.

I also have plans to sell at the Simpson University Craft & Fair Trade Bazaar, sharing a table with a friend, but have no information as to the date or times yet. Unfortunately Simpson doesn't seem to be having their craft fair this year so I guess I'm open for another venue if anyone hears of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment