Sunday, December 15, 2013

Free Streamer Pattern

Download Pattern Now

One of the things I want to do with this business is to create and sell patterns of the things I make so that you too can enjoy the fun and excitement of making it yourself. What can I say, I like to teach and I enjoy sharing. For the first of hopefully many patterns I have made a pattern for the streamers which I started making years ago. Fun and simple to make, they usually only take me a couple of hours.

I worked hard to make the pattern easy to follow but still be exciting for experienced sewers. I plan on selling most patterns at $4 or $6 depending on the length. So if you enjoyed this pattern, check back to see what else I've created.

Free Streamer Pattern

Want to make your own streamer? Here are the easy to follow instructions, FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment