Friday, December 20, 2013

Leaf Crown Pattern

I'm fairly ecstatic about having completed my second pattern (the first one that's actually for sale)! I'm amazed at how easily it all flowed together. The pictures were taken last month, so all I had to do was scan the pattern, and input the directions. The best comments that I've been getting is how very readable, and understandable the instructions are. And yes, part of that is text, but a lot of that is formatting and layout.

The pattern is laid out out in booklet form on letter sized paper, with Supply list, 2 pattern sizes, and detailed, easy to follow instructions. And just in case your wondering, yes you can sell things made from my patterns. Just no selling or giving away my patterns. I mean, come on, it's only $4.

$4. Check it out on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment