Friday, November 21, 2014

Just in time for the Christmas Bazaar

I drew up the plans for this display table over a year ago. And bought the top for it back in March. But it wasn't until just last month that I got on the ball and started making it. You see I wanted it in time for the Bethel Christmas Bazaar, this Saturday (the 22nd from 3-8pm at Bethel Church in Redding). And I got it done, just in time, with 3 days to spare.

I've been spending lots of time making and finishing things to offer at my booth, and I think it going pretty well. If you have the time come on by. There will be a lot of great sellers (what can I say, people are pretty creative around here).

Bethel Christmas Bazaar
Saturday, November 22nd, from 3 to 8 pm.
933 College View Dr, Redding, California

No comments:

Post a Comment